- Complete replacement shell kit for Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP.
- Includes all housing plastics and a new plastic screen lens cover.
- Includes screw set, screw covers, hinge covers, buttons & silicone button contacts.
- Includes lid logo badge, rear model number serial sticker & battery cover.
- Note this is not a working console but a refurbushment kit, no electronic parts are included.Description:
Give your Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP a new lease of life with this complete replacement housing shell kit.The kit includes all of the plastic parts to refurbish your console to a like new condition, and a whole host of other components to ensure if feels like new too, perfect for repairing, refurbishing or modding an SP handheld.
The kit will give renewed clarity to your console's old and scratched screen with the inclusion of a new plastic screen lens cover, it features the logo and pre-applied adhesive for easy fitting.
Other components that make up the kit include a set of new screws, screw & hinge cover caps, a new battery cover and a full set of plastic buttons (A,B, directional, start, select, screen light, L&R shoulder buttons (with springs and hinge pins) & power slider switch). The new buttons come with the silicone contact pads which sit beneath them the fresh set of silicone rubber button pads will ensure your buttons are bouncy and responsive.
To complete the look the package comes with a new logo badge for the lid and a rear model sticker with random serial number.
A tri-wing screwdriver is needed to dissemble your console (not included). Installing this product requires some technical ability to dissemble and reassemble electronic products, fitting guides are available online, the fitting of this product is done at the customers own risk.
Please note this is not a working handheld console but a plastic shell kit to refurbish one, no electronic parts are included in this product.